Registration: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Date: October 5, 2021
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
County AOT programs are at various stages of implementation and each stage brings strengths and challenges.
The Crisis and Recovery Enhancement (CARE) Technical Assistance (TA) Center and the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) Community Services Division will facilitate the first of four quarterly Roundtables for counties to network and discuss the unique challenges of our current reality. Please join us for a virtual meeting to engage in a cross-county discussion around the following learning objectives:
- Provide an overview of AB-1421 & AB-1976
- Discuss 2021 Laura’s Law: Assisted Outpatient Treatment: Demonstration Project Act of 2002 Legislative Report findings
- Discuss themes across county Training and Education Development (TED) Plans
- Share opportunity for peer collaboration and learning around TED implementation across counties
- Learn how to access TA through DHCS and the CARE TA Center
- Discuss how COVID-19 is impacting AOT programs across counties
This session is for County Administrators and AOT Program providers only.
Please come to the virtual meeting ready to share! Together, we can learn from and support each other and our communities.